Friday, January 27, 2012

Transitions! (Trans'mish'ions)


Hello All,

Long time, no blog.

Honestly it's because I'm a professional writer, ghostwriter, videographer, content creator, social media coordinator, communications guru / what-have-you who created this specific blog a while back in order to show the company I wanted to work for that I could navigate a publisher. Once I landed the job, I focused all my time on the sites I was being paid to manage.

But now that I'm in between gigs - I'm brainstorming for the perfect domain name to start my "real" personal blog: 

properpanda.com
baglady.com
mysocalledblog.com (dammit, that one's taken!)
themish.com (also taken! Are you kidding?)
mishimpossible.com
themishion.com
themishreporter.com
mishrepresentation.com (okay, enough with the mish vein)
sanfrancophile.com
fauxhemianrhapsody.com (stole that idea from a friend)
becauseimawesome.com
exqusitron.com 
mozasaurus.com  (okay, that's my brother's Words with Friends name; I'm really scraping the barrel now...)

It's harder than you'd think! And I'm not overly impressed with any of my ideas so far.

Any thoughts? 

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment